To be eligible to apply for a Military loans from US Military Lending Corp., each applicant must:
- Be a full-time member of the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, or Coast Guard with at least 15 months remaining on his/her current tour of duty.
- Have a current email address. To set up a new email address, click here.
- Have had all bankruptcy proceedings discharged for at least a year.
- You will need a current email address to apply for your loan. If you do not have one, then Click here to set up a new email address.
- Your application is secure and simple to fill out. To apply, Click here.
- After your application has been submitted, provide your most recent LES (leave and earnings statement) by faxing it to 1-866-618-7652, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bankruptcy proceedings must be discharged for at least a year.
- Once they are prepared, your loan documents will be emailed back to you for your review, initials, signature, and notarization. The terms for your particular loan will be included in these documents, as are clear instructions for completing the loan process. If you have any questions while reviewing and completing these forms, please call customer service at (866)-60-USMLC (866-608-7652).
- After reviewing your loan documents please sign or initial where indicated. Make sure you follow all the instructions when you return them to us at:
US Military Lending Corp.
3960 Howard Hughes Parkway 5th Floor
Las Vegas , NV 89169
- After receipt of the signed loan documents, and after they are reviewed and approved by us, your money will be sent to you by wire transfer or mail.